Twenty-four of the top 25 Fortune 500 companies use IBM cloud computing. Why? With the IBM Cloud you can unlock more value in your business and in the technology you already have. It’s the cloud that can integrate enterprise-grade services and help speed up the way you innovate.
From marketing, sales and commerce to human resources and legal, IBM delivers SaaS business applications and business process as a service (BPaaS) capabilities used across the enterprise.
IBM Cloud offers open cloud infrastructure services for IT operations. The IBM Cloud gives you the flexibility to have public, private or hybrid clouds, depending on your business needs.
Discover a new way to create your cloud applications — faster, better and using our building blocks of pre-configured instant services, runtimes and sample code. All without the hassle of standing up your own infrastructure.
Dynamically consume, interconnect and orchestrate all types of cloud and IT to speed innovation.
Experienced advisors to help you develop and execute a holistic cloud strategy that can drive not just savings, but revenue and growth.
Enterprise security intelligence and expertise in one framework. IBM Security offers one of the most advanced and integrated portfolios of enterprise security products and services. The portfolio, supported by world-renowned IBM X-Force® research, enables organizations to effectively manage risk and defend against emerging threats. IBM operates one of the world’s broadest security research, development and delivery organizations, monitors 35 billion security events per day in more than 130 countries, and holds more than 3,000 security patents. Managed Security Services include Managed Firewall, IDS, IPS, UTM Services - Managed Protection Services - Service Level Agreements - Identity and Access Management (IAM) Services - Managed Data Security Services
DB2,Hadoop/Analytics Engine, Data Warehousing, Informix
Information Server, Optim, MDM, ILG, Data Manager, Data Refiner
DSX,SPSS, Cognos Analytics, Watson Analytics, Planning Analytics, Machine Learning, Decision Optimization, WEX
Design and Implementation IT Assessments IT Optimization, Consolidation, & Modernization Cloud Migration Technology Consulting
End-User Services Network Management
We provide the right resources for a broad spectrum of IT services including staff augmentation, IT experts to deliver your business objectives ....
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
Hitachi Vantara: We Help You Unlock the Full Value of Your Data Data is your competitive edge. But for many it is becoming less accessible as it becomes more dense, diverse and distributed. Are your people, processes and technology able to fully manage, enrich and transform it to consistently deliver insights throughout your enterprise? If not, we can help. Get your advantage today with Hitachi Vantara. Hitachi Vantara delivers:
• 100% Availability Guarantee for VSP block storage arrays
• Industry-leading performance with latency below 40 microseconds for VSP block arrays
• On-prem cloud storage with flexible, microservices-based HCP Cloud Scale object storage
• The world's fastest filesystem with Hitachi Content Software for File (HCSF), our partnership with Weka.io
• Video analytics, camera, and LIDAR solutions for law enforcement, retail, and public spaces Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80 percent of Fortune 100 companies trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
DR as a Service - Infrascale Disaster Recovery backs up physical servers and virtual machines to a local appliance before it is replicated to the cloud. The cloud could be a private cloud, Infrascale’s cloud or a popular third party cloud, such as Google Cloud Platform, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure or IBM Bluemix.